Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Tip Of The Day | You Must Have a Vision

In today's post I am going to discuss how You Must have a Vision Of your Healthiest Self.

You must be able to HOLD that Vision in your Mind and SEE yourself With as much detail as possible!



Let Me Give You some examples of What I see as Healthy [ Its Different for Everyone ]

[caption id="attachment_172" align="aligncenter" width="596"]couple beach Stock Photo: Healthy Couple On Beach[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_173" align="aligncenter" width="360"]Jennifer Anniston As Featured in Harpers Bazar Jennifer Anniston As Featured in Harper's Bazaar[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_174" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Photo by Shannon Nicole Smith Photo by Shannon Nicole Smith[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_175" align="aligncenter" width="596"]Who Can Forget The Fit Girls Of Blue Crush? Who Can Forget The Fit Girls Of Blue Crush?[/caption]

 

Hold The Vision of How You want to see yourself. Add The years if you need to And Be Happy You are on your way!

SBC Call to Action

 

Here's To Our Healthy Lives!!

Coach Tara

[caption id="attachment_108" align="alignleft" width="300"]Click My Face To Meet me On Facebook :) Click My Face To Meet me On Facebook :)[/caption]

 

4 comments:

  1. Great Tara. Yeah have to be careful when things hurt. I wanted to do some shoulder work but they are bothering me. Still will work my chest and abs today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog Tara! I hold a vision of my children and I being some of the most healthiest people alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed!! I want Stella To grow up with healthy Family :)

    ReplyDelete