Thursday, July 17, 2014

Getting My Healthy Back



 

Getting My Healthy Back For The Next 90 days its all about creating NEW Health Habits Like These:

  • Half My Body Weight in oz of Water Per Day

  • 1 Minute per Day Rebounding first week Then Double the Time Each week  there after

  • Morning Activated Charcoal Slurry


Activated Charcoal DeTox Video

The Charcoal I am Using

Once and For all!! I am Declaring I am Getting My Healthy Back!!

**Disclaimer **
I am not a Doctor, Health Professional, Nutritionist or Anyone That You should listen to in regards to your health. This play list is strictly for documentation of MY Personal Experience

SBC Thumbnail BLANK

=======================================================
Follow me/Friend me for AWESOMNESS, motivation, Business Mind Set.
I am always posting cool things!
https://www.facebook.com/tara.woodruff.777

For more Tips, Recipes,
Inspiration and FUN! Join me at:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/314591118588144/
======================================================

Skinny Body Care, SBC, Skinny Fiber, Healthy Back, Activated Charcoal, H2o, Rebounder, Coach Tara Woodruff, The Mind ReSet Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment