Friday, July 18, 2014

My Skinny Fiber Has Arrived!!

Super Excited To Get My Skinny Fiber Today!!

Check the Video out.. You will see For yourself!!



 

I Took My Before's, They are EMBARRASSING, However Necessary to Track my Progress!

Weight: 258 lbs  [THE HEAVIEST I have Ever Been]

Measurements in Inches:

Neck: 16

Chest: 46

Waist: 46

Hips: 54

Left Thigh: 31

Right Thigh: 32

Left Upper Arm: 15.5

Right Thigh: 16.5

[caption id="attachment_123" align="alignnone" width="528"]I can't Even Believe it. Soon To be An OLD pic of me :) I can't Even Believe it. Soon To be An OLD pic of me :)[/caption]

Day 30!!

Weight: 250 lbs  

Measurements in Inches:

Neck: 15.5

Chest: 45.5

Waist: 44

Hips: 53

Left Thigh: 31

Right Thigh: 32

Left Upper Arm: 15.5

Right Upper Arm: 15.5

sbc 30 after all

And Together:

sbc 30 day all



I am Absolutely Over The Moon!!
Day i I was 258 lbs! Day 31 I am 250 lbs! I never thought Id be so excited to weigh 250!! I cant even believe I lost 8 pounds this month just taking My Skinny Fiber before meals, drinking some water and Light Exercise!! This Next 30 days Im going to be More vigilant. No Days off the rebounder, No late night Snacks and Im going to try to eat a second meal more often
Losing weight and getting healthy the natural way Makes me happy!! Im goin for 10 pounds this month!!


 

Check Out The Resources I have For My " Getting My Healthy Back Challenge" !

You Will Have Access to These as well if you choose to Take Your Own Challenge!!

[caption id="attachment_125" align="alignnone" width="596"]Our Skinny Fiber Support!! Our Skinny Fiber Support!![/caption]

 

Goals:

In my First 90 Day's I aim to develop good exercise habits, as well as eating better. I also want to Increase My water intake.

As far as Pounds are concerned, I would LOVE to drop 15 lbs in my first 90 days :) How ever My main Focus is on Developing My healthier Lifestyle in the LONG TERM.

My Final goal is to be Approximately 130 to 140 lbs Size 7ish :).

 

Here's To Our Finest Life,

Coach Tara

See My WHY Here

Join The Challenge HERE

[caption id="attachment_108" align="alignnone" width="300"]Click My Face To Meet me On Facebook :) Click My Face To Meet me On Facebook :)[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment